Hard to reproduce crash

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Thu Jun 23 16:10:54 CEST 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 10:47, you wrote:
> Another one:
I think I fixed this one, and the other. The problem was that the
KisPixelIteratorTrait part of the KisIteratorPixels would get an iterator
allocated on the heap, but it wasn't deleted when the main iterator was
destroyed. That way, there could be iterators attached to the selection
forever, thus resulting in this.
It was a bit hard to find out, especially because I did not know of the
kdBacktrace() function until 15 minutes ago (and thus was forced to reinvent
it, poorly ;-)).