Fwd: how to add the curve widget

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Jun 19 15:37:33 CEST 2005

I'm trying to add the curve widget to the brightness contrast dialog.

But as this is a KisFilterConfigurationWidget I'm having problems doing it in
QtDesigner as I would like.

I have now created a subclass of KisFilterConfigurationWidget that has the
qtdesigner designed widget as a member. It seems like overkill to write a
widget just to include another widget.

Do we need the KisFilterConfigurationWidget (it only defines one thing - a
pointer to the filter). Could we pass the filter to whoaver needs it in
another way?

I have btw changed the layout of filter dialogs. See attached image. It needs
some finetuning though before I commit.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann