KisColor

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jun 16 20:22:31 CEST 2005

On Thursday 16 June 2005 20:10, Casper Boemann wrote:

> Try making it private, and you'll where it's called.

I'll do so tonight.

> No doubt we'll find out in the weeks to come. After all there isn't a new
> release just around the corner.

Either Krita has always been slow filling a 1000x1000 image, or I've been
messing things up for filling too. Or it's the defaultpixel hack that I
forgot to mention in the changelog but that I've implemented, too. No fill
the image with background color on creation anymore, just set one default
pixel.

No, I definitely broke something with filling.