selection painting bug

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jun 14 16:20:48 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 16:05, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 June 2005 16:01, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > this is not a bug - it's my new visualisation code
>
> New visualisation code? For selections? Sounds interesting!
well it isn't really - not yet anyway - but try it out - it's already
commited. The active code is in KisSelection::paintSelection

My idea is to make it so that it always differentiate itself clearly, whithout
needing to change mask color.

In fact I have disabled maskcolor. My intention is that visualisation of
selections should be globally defined by the user in settings.

To calm everybody down, I can tell you that the old code is still there, quite
easy to reactivate.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann