Scripting

Cyrille Berger cyrille.berger at lepi.org
Mon Jun 6 08:23:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am back with some time for hacking on krita. And I was thinking about the
scripting feature, and I have notice that we have all a different
prefference, so I think it would be best to use some tools to generate the
wrappers, we have, at least, three options :
 - make our own
 - kross ( http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?Scripting )
advantage : good integration in kde/qt/koffice, problem : currently support
only python, but plan for kjs, but it should'nt be too hard to add other
languages
 - swig ( http://www.swig.org/ ) advantage : support a lot of language
problem : it's heavyheight

I personnaly favor kross, but I would like to have your opinion on the
subject ?

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---