koffice/krita

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Mon Jul 25 22:13:08 CEST 2005

Bart Coppens wrote:
> SVN commit 438690 by coppens:
>
> Some changes to the colour strategies and their relatives:
> * Add a KisRenderInformation class. This replaces all hardcoded usages of the specific exposure value for the HDR 32bit float colourspace with a very adaptable per-device class
> * Paintops (e.g. wet brush) now dynamically appear and disappear from the paintopbox when the current layer changes from and to a layer that supports the op (see the wet paintop as an example)
> * The wet colourspace plugin now dynamically shows and hides relevant entries in the krita menu structure. This may not be needed in the long run, but it shows that it can be done quite easily if we would continue to use this

Um, after this commit, the hdr exposure no longer works for me, so that
was a short-lived feature. :-)

Since I can't tell what it does do, I don't know if it's still possible
to have two views open on the same image with both views having
different exposures. Hopefully it is, as I think that's important.

Adrian