Filter refactoring

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jul 15 23:15:14 CEST 2005

Another commit from hell... I'm done refactoring the filter plugin system, for
now. Maybe we'll need something more sophisticated with factories and plugin
versioning in the future, and there are a couple of gotcha's, like no
progress for filters that use the convolution painter -- but nothing major. I
hope. Oh, and the design of the menu's, which filter goes where, needs to be
fine-tuned.

This means I'm free to uninstall Krita trunk tomorrow morning and start
backporting as many bugfixes as possible before Tuesday...