krita-remote

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 11 20:40:58 CEST 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Petr [iso-8859-2] Vaněk wrote:

> hi all
>
> I'm one of the Scribus developers and I'm testing Krita in our app right now.
> Is there any way how to use one instance of Krita for all images? Something
> like gimp-remote in some distros... It would be very helpful.

Not yet -- although if a DCOP call to open an image in a new view
of an existing Krita process would fit the bill, then I can give you
that tonight. If you cannot use DCOP, then it would be a lot harder.
Having a set of images appear in the same window is harder still, because
that goes right against the style guides for KOffice applications.

Yours,

Boudewijn