Default scaling filter

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sat Jul 2 14:38:46 CEST 2005

On Saturday 02 July 2005 14:30, Michael Thaler wrote:

> And why does scaling an image with a selection not work anymore? It worked
> yesterday (not changing the selection), but now it does just nothing. Can
> you change this back to the old behavior? I wanted to work on rescaling the
> selections.

Sorry, maybe I just forgot to change the size, but when I tried again, it
worked. But there is another bug. When you rescale an image, undo the
rescaling and rescale it again, Krita crashes. Actually it only happens if
you do something like scaling to 150%, undo scaling to 150%. Something like
scaling to 150%, undo, scaling to 50% works.

Greetings,
Michael