Default scaling filter

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sat Jul 2 14:30:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just saw that the default scaling filter in the image size dialog is
BSpline. I think the Mitchell filter should stay the default. The quality is
better and it is really not much slower. Can you please change that back?
(I just had a look but I could not find where to change this).

And why does scaling an image with a selection not work anymore? It worked
yesterday (not changing the selection), but now it does just nothing. Can you
change this back to the old behavior? I wanted to work on rescaling the
selections.

Greetings,
Michael