How to scale selections?

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Fri Jul 1 18:20:35 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 17:51, Casper Boemann wrote:

> BUT just scaling the selection seems wrong. At least the transform visitor
> does more than that. It uses the selection to mask out what part of the
> source is scaled.

I think this is fine for the transform visitor. But if you scale the whole
image with the "change image size..." dialog, I think the whole image
including the selection should be scaled and not only the selected region.
The selection should be the same as before, just rescaled with them image.
This is also what GIMP does. What do you think?

Michael