TODO lists

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Mon Jan 31 23:38:04 CET 2005

Hi,

>  * Make toolbox look like Karbon's toolbox, but follow the
>    layout of photoshop's toolbox for minimum confusability.

I once tried to write an improved version of kpaint and I implented a karbon
style toolbox for kpaint. At least it looked like the one from karbon. I
still have the code around (it was really just a few lines of code) and I
could try if I get that working with Krita.

How is the layout of photoshops toolbox? Can someone post a screenshot? I
don't have photoshop.

(My version of kpaint also had a star tool to draw stars like karbon. It was
very simple, but it worked. Maybe I port that over to krita, too, just for
nostalgic reasons...) ;-)

greetings,
Michael