Easy layer access for rgb8 filters.

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Jan 17 11:09:22 CET 2005

On Monday 17 January 2005 10:53, you wrote:

> I think you meant layer, here? I'm not sure how the iterators figure out
> where to stop...

Yes, of course. The iterators have to know where they stop, don't they? And
also the code that draws the layers to the screen and that saves the image (a
collection of layers) does have to know the exact extent of each layer, does
it? Or are they just rendering all the tiles that contain some part of the
image to the screen or save all the tiles with some part of the image?

Michael