Autolayer merge done

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jan 16 16:44:29 CET 2005

On Sunday 16 January 2005 09:41, Casper Boemann wrote:

> I thought I already did that, but perhabs it doesn't work, do you see an
> example of that and where??

I just couldn't get it merged, so I commented everything out.

>  perhaps:
>  * an extra function of the selection iterators that return the
> selectedness

That's an option, too -- but since we've got KisPixel which will also contain
channels for wetness and other substance data, we'd better just make it a
channel.

> Anyway I'd like to see this resolved, because with the scale visitor that
> I'm intending to fix, I would like to take selection into account.

I guess the steps would be to first fix the high-level iterators, and then
make sure the selection iterators also iterate over the selection and put the
selectedness in a channel; extend KisPixel with a function to retrieve/set
the selectedness and make that always return SELECTION_MAX when no selection
is present.