Autolayer merge done

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Sun Jan 16 02:15:27 CET 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 22:47, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Saturday 15 January 2005 21:29, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think that it returns the size of a tile. I did the following:
> > >
> > > void KisFilterInvert::process(KisPaintDeviceSP src, KisPaintDeviceSP
> > > dst, KisFilterConfiguration* /*config*/, const QRect& rect,
> > > KisTileCommand* ktc) {
> > >  Q_INT32 x, y, w, h;
> > >         src->extent(x,y,w,h);
> > >         kdDebug() << "x: " << x << " y:" << y << " w:" << w << " h:" <<
> > > h << "\n";
> > > }
> > >
> > > Opening a 1600 x 1200 image gives:
> > >
> > > krita: x: 0 y:0 w:1600 h:1216
> > >
> > > Opening a 692 x 689 image gives:
> > >
> > > krita: x: 0 y:0 w:704 h:704
> >
> > Try to open a new image than you will get 64x64.
> >
> > The problem is: When you create a new image, there is only one tile and
> > the datamanager will create more if you paint something.
> > I currently using the new iterators and extent in the gradient painter.
> > Before start painting the gradient, I get height and width. As there is
> > only one tile in the image, the resulting gradient is only as big as the
> > tile. _______________________________________________
> > kimageshop mailing list
> > kimageshop at kde.org
>
> Just returned.
>
> In that case using the extent is the wrong thing. Use the image dimensions
> instead. Or is that a problem ?
Thanks for the hint. Using the image dimensions works, but now I'm having
troubles with KisRectIterator. I have fixed a problem with the operator, but
I can't get the iterator working on the specified rect. It always stops in
the middle of the first tile. So for now I'm using KisHLineIterator which
works perfect.

By the way: Do we need the anti-alised gradient stuff? I have uncommented it
for now as it takes 90-95% of the time needed to paint a gradient.