Fill_painter broken and colordistance in autolayer

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Wed Jan 5 23:02:21 CET 2005

I've been playing a bit with the fill painter and the autolayers, and I think
I've found a problem. The coding itself didn't cause real problems, but I
can't get it to fill the right area. For some strange reason, it fills the
entire image instead of filling the selection that is constructed.

This could be caused by an error I made, but I suspect there's something wrong
with the KisSelection I use. I already tried writing KisPaintDevice::pixel
and setPixel so that they uses an iterator (they're used by the selected
parts of a KisSelection), but that didn't seem to work.

Should I commit the changes I made so that you can have a look?

Bart Coppens