Autogradient issues

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 3 22:47:58 CET 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 22:01, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> I finished implementing the features I planned for the autogradient.
> There are some issues left:
> What's the function of the big label on the left?

I think it was originally intended to be the preview or something
like that -- with a radius shown if a radial gradient was created (but that
functionality is in the gradient tool, so that's not necessary.) If you don't
see a use for it, just remove it.

> How should an autogradient be activated? (At the moment it is activated
> when you selected a segment, but that is not what a user would expect)

Maybe a switch in the gradient tool similar to fill (color/pattern) --
autogradient/predefined gradient?

> Is there anything which is missing or could be done better?

Well, this morning's version didn't show the nice slider with segments, but
apart from that I'm pretty happy :-).