Status

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Wed Feb 23 19:44:41 CET 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 10:02, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> * In the color wheel, selecing a color won't work when the black-gray bar
> is at black, i.e, in the default state. And the bar flickers when selecting
> colours..
done

> * Painting with filters doesn't work -> this one of the last places where
> we need a conversion from the old style iterators to the new style
> iterators.
The oilpaint and raindrop also need to work on the specific rect instead of
the whole image. The oilpaint filter is a bit broken at the moment as it
fills opaque areas black.

> * The Sharpen filter makes the layer completely opaque.
Same bug also appears in the blur filter. There are also some crashes in the
convolution filters, mainly custom convolution.

> As an aside, I guess we should try to find a smaller alternative for the
> integer inpout widgets in the dockers; a slider, a number text field and a
> spinner take up to much horizontal space.
We could turn of the slider.

Other problems I noticed:
* There are too many or too big dockers. On my screen I can't see the image on
startup as the whole screen is covered with dockers.

*The toolbox is not visible anymore.

*The display timer cause "jumps" in the brush movement.

*The invert filter is broken. It changes the colors, but does not invert.