toolbox

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Feb 1 00:03:19 CET 2005

I have attached a screendump, but I would kind of like us to do it
differently

I like the 2 by 10 layout, but how about letting it be a menusystem.

So at top you choose paint, viewing, fill or moving tools

The widget below change accordingly letting you choose the tool
(pen,brush,airbruch) if you chose the paint widget at the top.

Or if you you chose viewing the tools below would be magnifier, hand

Below that the next level of widgets lets the user choose
rulers/stencils/rectangle/elipse

Also the selection tools should just be the normal tools just with a target
set to selection rather than canvas ( this for both ui and code)

I have attached a crude drawing of my idea.

best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann