Layer basket

Mr YouP mr.youp at free.fr
Mon Aug 29 20:50:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was just looking at brillant Boudewijn presentation (through video) he made
me think about something that always annoying me in painting application :
I'm working on a layer and reach a state that make me said "oh I may destroy
all my work if I go wrong after that", so for being sure to be able to go
back to this state, I duplicate my layer, hidden one and go on on the new
layer.
But quickly, my layers box become a very dirty place, so I said to myself, why
not a kind basket in where I could drop a layer for "backup" purpose, the
basket never interfer with the picture, it's just that if I mess up my
picture, I can drop the layer and takes the one I've backuped in the basket
instead (and have a next try ;) )

Well, that's just an idea (and that wouldn't be a fondamental feature but, I
think a usuability improvment)

Whatever, thanks for your work and go on guys :)

Mr YouP.