Update on: For the next release

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon Aug 22 10:41:31 CEST 2005

On Monday 22 August 2005 09:24, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 11 August 2005 14:04, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > * Colorspacee independence 20%
> > 	- make a base class for 8-bit/int, 16-bit/int colorspaces with common
> > code
>
> The base classes are created, but there's not much common code refactored
> into the base classes.
just thinking that maybe it isn't as useful after all.

Some colorspaces could have both 8 bit  and 16 bit and what else. We would
have to do multiple inheritance then. No problem, just remember to call the
functions different things, but that would a problem if we want to template
actual colorspaces.

I assume that the intention was to move kis_integer_math.h into a class

Anyway. Just wanted to say that there is more to this, and that we should be
careful.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann