usability feedback.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Aug 5 10:09:13 CEST 2005

On Friday 05 August 2005 09:57, Mr YouP wrote:

> So maybe (for me) the issue is not "should the rule have a shortcut ?"
> but "does the guide needs rules to be added ?"

Ah, guides... Krita's guides need a good bit of attention lavished on them.
They are nearly non-functional at the moment, to the point where I disabled
them for 1.4.2.

(I've often wondered why guides don't have a kind of triangle or so in the
ruler similar to tabs in wordprocessors to drag them with -- I never can hit
a guide to reposition it in any application I've used. Oh, and Krita' guides
arent correctly repainted and we should save the state of the rulers in the
config (shown/not shown) and the state of the guides in the image file.)