KisPreviewWidget idea

Cyrille Berger cyrille.berger at lepi.org
Tue Aug 2 23:32:02 CEST 2005

Hello,

Here is my proposition for KisPreviewWidget :
http://lepi.org/~cyb/ideaforpreviewwidget.png

So what do the buttons (they should be replace by icons of course :) ) :
L : autoupdate or not
S : switch between original/modified (this button might be put in a corner of
the image)
P : display a popup with both the original and the modified version
Z+/Z- : zoom in/out
Z : display a popup menu with various zoom possibility (including 100% and
show all)

And I forgot, the update button :) Anyway the lists of buttons is open for
discussion.

For the final version, buttons should appears on one line.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---