first use of kde3.4-only functionality

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 27 23:15:55 CEST 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Casper Boemann wrote:

> Hi
>
> The current code now requires kde 3.4.

That is a problem, because I believe Koffice 1.4 has a compatibility
requirement with 3.3 -- is there some way, Melchior, to code around
this?

> keyboardMouseState() is a kde3.4 function and this effectively ends my
> involvment with krita until debian testing catches up.

Kubuntu is a useful thing to have around -- but no solution, since we
have to abide with KOffice rules.

> Well I might be able to outcomment it locally this time, but please try to
> keep usage of 3.4 to a minimum.

Um... Relax a little. This is just a little hiccup, no reason to stop hacking
on the cool transform tool that needs your care and loving so much :-), and that
Krita needs. Frustrating things happen, I'm still a bit uncomfortable with the
rotating fiasco...

Boudewijn