koffice/krita

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon Apr 18 10:06:54 CEST 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 09:54, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> CVS commit by rempt:
>
> * Copy now uses bltSelection
Well I have worked on that part too so now I have a merge conflict

bltSelection uses a treshold when blitting wheras copy used a combination of
alpha and selectedness

copy is imho right on this point, so I would very much like to change copy
back and apply my changes (which fixes copy).

Even better would be if bltSelection could combine selectedness and alpha.
Then copy could use bltSelection and everybody else would benifit as well.

Just let us not throw away the only correct way of copying.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann