Sorry for the long abscence...

Saem Ghani saem-ghani at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 17 23:14:24 CEST 2005

School started up for me and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  Fortunately,
after this semester I'll have differential equations, linear algebra,
discrete mathematics and vector analysis under my belt.  Which should help a
bit when it comes to working on Krita.

In anycase, Kdevelop has freaked out on me and it crashes at about 34% when
updating the koffice/krita project I have setup -- grr!  In other news, I've
got my build environment setup, kwrite and the good ol' shell for me.

My finals are just about over --last one is on the 21st -- so I'll be slowly
getting back into the swing of things.