Fwd: error: no matching function for call to `KisSelection::selected()'

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 13 13:48:58 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 13:42, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> Whoops. Yes, indeed. There is only "Filter: All Files" here, no PNG, JPEG,
> etc., but saving to foo.png did work nevertheless.

:-(. This looks like it's something new -- I'll put it in the TODO, it's a
bug.

> Thanks. (Of course,
> nobody will assume that he has to go to "Image"/"Export ..." to save an
> image from a graphics program, but that's a different story. koffice
> requirements I guess ...)

That... And that that I don't grasp the way the KOffice export list is built.
I'll try to find out tonight, and ask around on KOffice-devel otherwise.

I had wanted to remove the whole concept of more-than-one image in a document
anyway, and who knows? I may get so fed-up with the current sitation tonight
that I'll do it anyway...