Fwd: error: no matching function for call to `KisSelection::selected()'

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Wed Apr 13 13:42:57 CEST 2005

* Boudewijn Rempt -- Wednesday 13 April 2005 13:28:
> On Wednesday 13 April 2005 13:19, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > BTW: this crash does happen quite often, even after removing all traces of
> > Watercolors. Playing with selections and layers is all I have to do. May
> > again be related to the valgrind bug reports.
>
> I'm working on this...

Oh, very good.  :-)

> > It's not a big problem, though, because the first time I really tried to
> > use krita for more than toying around ended with the conclusion, that there
> > were no export formats other than "Krita Document", which, frankly, isn't
> > of much use in the real world.  ;-)
>
> No, no! There are lots of export formats -- look in image/export!

Whoops. Yes, indeed. There is only "Filter: All Files" here, no PNG, JPEG, etc.,
but saving to foo.png did work nevertheless. Thanks. (Of course, nobody will
assume that he has to go to "Image"/"Export ..." to save an image from a graphics
program, but that's a different story. koffice requirements I guess ...)

m.