Fwd: error: no matching function for call to `KisSelection::selected()'

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Wed Apr 13 13:19:35 CEST 2005

* Melchior FRANZ -- Tuesday 12 April 2005 15:06:
> #0  KisTiledDataManager::getOldTile (this=0x9374208, col=3, row=0, def=0x94145f8) at kis_tile.h:44
> #1  0x424ae3a4 in KisTiledIterator::fetchTileData (this=0x942ad48, col=3, row=0) at kis_tilediterator.cc:56

BTW: this crash does happen quite often, even after removing all traces of
Watercolors. Playing with selections and layers is all I have to do. May
again be related to the valgrind bug reports.

It's not a big problem, though, because the first time I really tried to use
krita for more than toying around ended with the conclusion, that there were
no export formats other than "Krita Document", which, frankly, isn't of much
use in the real world.  ;-)

m.