Fwd: error: no matching function for call to `KisSelection::selected()'

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Apr 12 15:52:28 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 15:30, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> No. Sorry. You are right. Didn't right click. The fact that there was
> a line already had fooled me.

We night need to eventually take some steps in the direction of a more fully
realized usability potential in the context of this tool, probably within the
margins of the next release, yes.

> Couldn't reproduce the crash, either.
> BTW: if you right click more than once at different spots, you get
> multiple line artifacts displayed.

I vividly remember my first attempts at hacking Krita, now nearly a year and a
half ago, where I had an undo function that animated all the little steps
back to the previous stage. My children begged me to let it stay that way,
because they liked the unpredictability of it. These artefacts looklike
another feature that should go in the interests of upstaging Tuxpaint one.