Painting on a temporary layer

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Sep 27 16:05:06 CEST 2004

Quoting Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>:
> I've been a sculptor, and I code like that. Add some wax or clay, scrape it
> away. It's all very plastic. (Note... I've had a very full meal, so I'm
> feeling philosophical :-).
Maybe philosophical, but you're right :) Most of the times its more fun if
after making something, you are able to refactor it into something nicer and
faster.

> As far as I'm concerned, you can enable this by default. Slow and jumpy is
> better than not working correctly. If something works a little bit it's an
> incitement to others who feel irritated to fix it.
I'll do that. The reason that I started working on this in the first place,
was that I was slightly irritated with it, so this kind of incitement works
well.

Bart Coppens