Preview release

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 22 23:59:24 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 23:57, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> > > The rest looks _very_ nice :)
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> I really like it too.
>
> Is it really necessary to hose the previous KOffice installation?  It
> would be so much more cooler if it didn't do that.

Yes... But Krita is developed against KOffice HEAD, which means we have some
methods to be compatible with the new OASIS loading code. It should be
possible to branch, and make it compile with 1.3.X, but I haven't tried that.
If you'd like to have a go at that, please do.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."