Progress info for the scaling code

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Wed Sep 22 20:03:05 CEST 2004

Hello,

please review and apply the attached patch. It adds progress info to the
scaling code and removes some unnecessary includes from the .h files.
Unfortunately the progress info does not work yet. I suppose that the reason
is, that the scale/resize dialog is modal. I tried to set modal to false, but
that did not work. I don't think that the dialog was actually modal, because
the GUI was still blocked. Is it possible to close the dialog before the
actual scaling code is called? How can I do that?

Michael