Too many dockers...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at
Tue Sep 21 21:31:34 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 19:00, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Not only that, Kivio dockers have even worse bugs than QDockWindow. And
> > we should try to conform as closely to what's used in other paint
> > applications, too. The drawer idea is from Fractal/Procreate/Corel
> > Painter (
> Has koffice refused to move to KDockMainWindow ?

No real resolution because Qt 4 is coming, and, I think also because there's
so much work to be done with the OASIS file format that UI considerations are
a bit off the radar.

KDockMainWindow also wouldn't be a complete solution. I think we need the
drawer solution. And we need to limit ourselves to only four lines per
docktab. I'm in the mood for some UI experimentation (I know I should be
working making selections work again, but I haven't got a big enough chunk of
time this week.)
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."