Too many dockers...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 21 11:45:07 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 11:31, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> but I haven't found a way to move it to the
> left-bottom corner like in Fractal Painter.

Of course, one can move a widget relative to another widget. Silly me.

> (One problem is the .rc file. Haven't got that working yet, but no doubt
> I'll find a solution.)

The problem is that the defaulttoolsplugins.rc file is not loaded if the
plugin is not loaded. And the plugin is loaded only once, before the view
is constructed. One solution is to create a new tool registry for every new
view, which means loading the tool plugins every time a view is created.
Another would be to split a tool plugin in two parts: one with the code,
loaded only one time, when Krita is started, and a .rc plugin, no useful code,
but loads every time a view is created.

The third solution would be to try & find some kxmlgui documentation that
tells me whether it's possible to merge two .rc files from code.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."