Helping out with Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 12 09:19:13 CET 2004

On Friday 12 March 2004 09:17, Clarence Dang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to help out with Krita.  I haven't yet got a clear idea of what I
> want to concentrate on so at the moment, I think it would be best if I work
> on cleaning up the UI and fixing bugs.  I've already fixed the statusbar
> zoom label :)

Nice! I you want to work on the UI, please coordinate with Sven -- he
regularly comes up with UI fixes, too. Since you've started working on zoom,
you might have ideas about how to fix the scrollbars?

> What's the commit policy for Krita?  Is it ok to commit small-medium sized
> changes directly and only ask before something major is done?

Yes, that's about it. As long as you're just fixing things, go ahead. If you
start on things that imply a change in design, or an extension of design,
then it's nice to have a discussion beforehand.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi