Some bugs

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 8 21:58:46 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 22:00, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> I have a PIII 700MHz. The performance of the brush tool is getting better,
> but on my computer it still has problems.

Oh, even on a 3000Mhz computer it isn't good enough yet -- and we don't even
have the all-important sub-pixel positioning for smooth lines yet!

> I made the docker a bit smaller yesterday, so that there is space to show
> the tool property docker. The spacing/opacity widget will be moved to the
> tool properties docker.

If you do that, don't forget to remove all that tortuous code that moves the
opacity and composite op from the icon box to the painter via the brush. I'm
not sure, though, whether you  should also move the spacing widget to the
tool dialog; one could make a case that since spacing is a property of the
brush proper, showing it with the brush is the proper thing to do.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi