Base krita on ILMs image library OpenEXR?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 1 22:52:14 CET 2004

On Saturday 28 February 2004 18:17, Patrick Julien wrote:

> What I wanted in Krita was something that you could be indefinitely
> expanded to absorb pretty much anything.  I believe the new code base
> reflects that. Some parts of the implementation are not optimal, but they
> can be individually reworked by pretty much anyone, even without much
> knowledge of  Krita has a whole.

There's still some places where we lack flexibility, though. It's mainly
kis_global.h, with its enums and constants. I feel that many of those
constants are a kind of 'hidden' classes, with their behaviour spread all
over the place. That's why I started working on the capability mediator -- as
a replacement for most of kis_global.h.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi