a new member and some small problems

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Jun 27 13:31:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

> No, I try to keep it running, but sometimes I just forget to edit the .ui
> files -- you might occasionally have to fix that yourself if you want to
> get Krita to compile. However, I'd really like for Debian to start using
> 3.3. Do you have any idea when that will happen?

No, unfortunately not, but I found this mail:

From: Martin Loschwitz <madkiss at debian.org>
To: debian-kde at lists.debian.org, debian-qt-kde at lists.debian.org
Date: 13.06.2004 13:04

Fellow users, fellow developers!

I am proud to announce the availability of official Qt 3.3 beta packages for
the Debian GNU/Linux Distribution. The packages have version 3.3.2-0pre1 and
have been uploaded to the experimental-archive some hours ago. As they contain
new components (database plugins for InterBase/FireBird and SQLite), they
need manual ftp-master approval. Until they hit the mirrors, you can fetch
them by adding the following to your sources.list file:

deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/qt3.3/ ./

If you want to get the sources, you can additionally add the following:

deb-src http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/qt3.3/ ./

Developers, please test these packages heavily and report anything you see --
whether the packages work fine, whether they fix bugs you reported before, and
of course whether they rise new bugs. There are some minor things on my TODO;
if these packages turn out to be okay, I will fix the mentioned minor bugs and
upload 3.3.2-1 to the official unstable archive as soon as the -0pre1-packages
made it into experimental.

I am not sure if Qt3.3 is already in experimental because I cannot find it
there but then I might just do something wrong or have the wrong source in my
sources-list. Anyway, I will just use the experimental packages from the
sources mentioned in the emails, this will solve my problem,

Take care,
Michael