a new member and some small problems

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat Jun 26 18:16:32 CEST 2004

Hi

My name is Casper, and I have just joined the mailing list, with the intent to
become a contributing developer.

Wishing for this kind of application for KDE I found krita. I have just
installed from CVS and wow: you have come a long way!! nice work.

during compilation I found some problems with current cvs.

first in plugins/screenmode line 89 there are references to variables that are
not part of cvs (simply commenting out that line helped)

also the colorrange and imagesize plugins require qtdevelop 3.3 which I think
is a shame since it is not relaesed yet AFAIK. I that dependency really
nessesary - I had to remove those plugins from the build.

Can any of you please point me to a nice little subproject that I could
undertake as part of becomming familliar with the code

--
best regards
Casper Boemann