Problem with layer - extents patch

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jul 6 12:37:42 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 12:30, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > With the current version of this patch there are a few problems --
> > Casper,
>
> are
>
> > you still working on an extended version of this patch? If so, you might
>
> want
>
> > to take the following into account:
>
> I was waiting for you to commit, but I'll try to make an update

Thanks!

> > * The patch as it is seems to break importing existing images.
>
> I know and I have a fix in mind but I just wanted to take things in steps
> however I'll make the nessesary changes and send a new patch

Please, yes. I really hate having a version of CVS that cannot import images.
THat feature is too important to break.

> > * It's not necessary to make .ui file for the layerbox; only for the
> > layer dialog.
>
> huh you mean the "new layer" dialog. But that was never on my todo list at
> that point. Do you want me to abandon the .ui file ? It doesn't hurt to
> have it - does it ?

It shadows the kis_layer.h which was already in CVS -- if you want to use
a .ui file, I had rather you put it in ui/dialogs (which is a misnomer,
actually the directory structure should be called widgets/ui...)
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi