Problem with layer - extents patch

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jul 6 12:30:18 CEST 2004

> With the current version of this patch there are a few problems -- Casper,
are
> you still working on an extended version of this patch? If so, you might
want
> to take the following into account:
I was waiting for you to commit, but I'll try to make an update

> * The patch as it is seems to break importing existing images.
I know and I have a fix in mind but I just wanted to take things in steps
however I'll make the nessesary changes and send a new patch

> * It's not necessary to make .ui file for the layerbox; only for the layer
> dialog.
huh you mean the "new layer" dialog. But that was never on my todo list at
that point. Do you want me to abandon the .ui file ? It doesn't hurt to have
it - does it ?

best regards
Casper Boemann