Fixed painting on transparent layers

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at lazerware.com
Sun Jan 25 15:48:11 CET 2004

At 2:47 PM +0100 1/25/04, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>What I actually was contemplating was copying the algorithms that work on
>pixels, nothing more -- the stuff that's hidden in composite.c.

	Copy from them GM or watch the new license...

	The compositing code in IM/GM supports all but two of the
GIMPs layer compositing modes (I know because I added a few when I
did the XCF support for IM/GM).   There is commented code (or at
least used to be, haven't looked in a while) for doing the other two
modes - just never got around to finishing.

LDR