Cannot compile Krita's plugins

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 25 12:05:31 CET 2004

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 11:59, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> In fact I never did any python, some quickbasic a long time ago. But I
> usualy check if a file compile before commiting, but there was a conflict
> and somehow the ";" have disapear when I resolved it.

I just commited the ;'s.

> So I have a question : how do we work ? I mean if someone is working on a
> part of krita, should he warn the others ?

Well, it generally boils down to doing a 'cvs up' and compile before doing a
'cvs ci' -- but things happen. I'm not particularly in favour of strictly
demarcated areas where only the owner can work on , I prefer having things
break now and then when it means that people can fix problems when they come
across them.  Anyway, we've never had so many people committing on Krita for
a long time -- and I say, let the pot bubble.

(By the way -- thanks to 'page' for fixing the cursor masks!)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi