Instance names for plugins

Cyrille Berger cyb at lepi.org
Wed Feb 25 11:56:54 CET 2004

> For using only one translation file in Krita, the plugins must be changed
> too.
I don't know how the translation system works in Krita, but plugins are
conceived to be independant of Krita, so wouldn't it be better to have
separate translation files ?

> But I have a question: are the instance names used internally in Krita or
> can I rename the plugins' instance names to "krita" without any problem?
I don't know what you mean by instance names, if it is :
<kpartgui library="kritaexample" version="6">, you have to change the
Makefile.am.
If it is the name of actions, you will have to change it in the plugin.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---