capability_mediator

Patrick Julien freak at codepimps.org
Mon Feb 16 23:28:15 CET 2004

Boudewijn,

	I see that you are moving forwars with the mediator pattern... I have
however, 2 suggestions for you...

	1) The mediator will mediate between core and ui and maybe even between core
and tools.  Consider moving interfaces and director code from directory
'core' to a new directory in the root of Krita.  Concrete classes that bridge
the 2 would remain in their current location.

	2) Consider using standard containers instead of Qt based ones.  I.e.
std::map instead of QDict.

I have to admit tho, that this seems more like a global registry than a
mediator.