Design idea

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Sat Feb 7 03:10:52 CET 2004

Am Friday 06 February 2004 22:13 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> On Friday 06 February 2004 20:06, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > Oh I forgot the screenshot.
> > Here it is.
>
> Okay -- this time seriously -- that's exactly the direction I was thinking
> myself.  Note that the opacity/mode sliders shouldn't perhaps be part of
> brushes, but are more properly options for the current tool -- or are they?
> I should connect them to the relevant bits of code anyway, as they're just
> dummies now.
There could be a docker which shows the properties of the current tool.

> Are you planning to actually share code with Karbon?
The dockers in the screenshot are not sharing code with Karbon. At the moment
only these two docker are already implemented and working, so maybe  there
will be more shared code later.
I'm looking for a good place for the control and the colorchooser, perhaps you
have an idea where to put them. Should they be together in one dockwidget?

Sven