Iterators, selection and a few broken things for now

Boudewijn Rempt boud at
Thu Dec 23 16:43:01 CET 2004

On Thursday 23 December 2004 16:36, Casper Boemann wrote:

> By the way on the branch I have implemented new iterators (because the
> tilesystem have changed). I intend to either let you change the new
> iterators to you liking or change your old iterators to be an adapter for
> the new iterators. Thats up to you., Though I would prefer only one kind of
> iterators.

You would need an adaptor of sorts, I think, because what you get from the
tiles are simple arrays of bytes. The higher-level iterators produce
KisPixel's, which offer channels and alpha separately, together with a
pointer to a color space and a profile. Both color space and profile are
necessary to know which colour the pixel actually has.

Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."