koffice/krita

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Fri Aug 27 11:18:34 CEST 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 7:55 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 27 August 2004 01:15, Adrian Page wrote:
> > CVS commit by page:
> >
> > Rename colour strategy tileBlt() to bitBlt(), since tiles are not
> > involved.
>
> I guess they were called tileBlt because they started out from the actual
> code in tileBlt in KisPainter -- and the methods still cannot pass tile
> boundaries. Not that I don't agree with the change, but we might want to
> add comments to the header file that the methods should only be used
> through KisPainter because of the tile limitation.

I might be missing something, but I can't find anything in the code that
limits them to tile dimensions. The srcstride and dststride arguments should
allow any width and height to work. It's true that the only user of these
functions does so on individual tiles, but the functions themselves don't
appear to be limited to this. We should be able to remove that limitation if
it does exist.

Adrian