Resource loading

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 23 13:04:33 CEST 2004

I may have done something wrong with my commit of today, or it may be a bug
that was already present (which seems more likely, since I only touched the
filters), but when creating a new view all resources are loaded again -- this
is a bit wasteful, but since the resource manager is an attribute of KisView
understandable.

However, all newly loaded resources are added to all existing views. And
that's a bit silly... I'll try to find out what & why, but perhaps somebody
else has an Aha! moment and knows already what's wrong.